We spotted this cute little white patterned Guinea Hen outside of the Barboursville Gift Gallery on Constitution Highway in Barboursville, Virginia yesterday.
I picked up a few cute vintage items in this darling vintage and art shop… and of course was fascinated by the birds… Ducks, Hens, and Guineas.
What a primitive looking creature. I never get tired of watching them scatter and hearing them talk.
- hurrian likes this
- happycurses likes this
- eneritzbusti likes this
- pyranahstayzia reblogged this from forsythiahill
- pyranahstayzia likes this
- that-classic-book-junkie likes this
- dowhatmakesyourheartsing likes this
- wgyk likes this
- brian-my-left-testicle likes this
- rutilearachnid likes this
- thoumustkillvampirepotter reblogged this from forsythiahill
- thoumustkillvampirepotter likes this
- immortaljellyfishblyss reblogged this from forsythiahill
- surfing-the-nerdy-wave likes this
- danalj likes this
- forsythiahill posted this